ZTE Softbank 007Z router can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. To unlock Softbank 007Z router, you will have to enter the code purchased from unlockmyrouter.com or from any other unlocking server. After unlock, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE Softbank 007Z Router
- Insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your modem is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE Softbank 007Z router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your modem, connect the modem to the USB port of your computer or laptop.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE Softbank 007Z IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE Router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
- Create a new profile according to your new network, if needed.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.