Follow the instructions given below in order to get your Huawei E5330Bs-2 router unlocked so that it can be used with any network provider worldwide.
How to unlock Huawei E5330Bs-2 Router
- Switch off your router, insert incompatible SIM Card in the Router and switch it on.
- Connect it to your PC using the USB/Data cable.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.8.1 or the IP address of your router whichever is correct.
- Enter username and password as admin.
- You will be directed to a page asking to enter the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code which you have received from us through email after the payment.
- Click on apply to get your router unlocked forever.
- If your device is not asking to enter the unlock code then you will have to change the firmware.
- Download E5330Bs-2 21.210.25.00.00
- Run the firmware, if it asks for the Flash/Firmware code. Generate it from here and repeat the from steps 3 to 7.
- If you don’t like the interface with the telecom logo, you can change it by installing Web UI from here.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.