Code Delivery Time – 1 to 15 days (excluding Saturday & Sunday)
- Place the order only if the device prompts to enter an Unlock Code.
- If your ZTE Router is locked to Tracfone and if it shows “SIM Lock Code-1” after inserting unsupported SIM, then it is hard locked and cannot be unlocked. Don’t place any order in this case. Do not order ZTE that belongs to MetroPCS and Cricket and T-Moble, No refund will be provided in order placed.
- if your IMEI starts from 99 (ex. 99xxxxxxxxxxxxx) don’t place the order, There is no way to unlock it using the code. No refund will be provided if paid.
- Few of the latest ZTE devices from T-Mobile USA and Metro PCS USA doesn’t ask for Network Unlock code. These devices cannot be unlocked by code and can be unlocked by using a special APP called “Device Unlock app”. Don’t place the order if there is no option to enter unlock code.
- Please make sure the brand, model, Network Operator and IMEI number provided by you are correct as the Unlock/NCK Code is generated according to the information provided by you. If any information is wrong then the Unlock/NCK code will also be wrong and no refund will be granted in that case.
- Once the order is placed successfully, the correct Unlock/NCK code (8-digits / 12-digits / 16-digits) will be delivered to your email-ID automatically.
- In case of any confusion, you can write an email to us at [email protected].