A lot of network providers sell the Huawei E5830 model in locked status. You can unlock your E5830 WiFi modem by entering the correct unlock code. Make sure that the router has the option to enter the unlock code and it shows attempts to enter the code when an unsupported sim is inserted.
How to unlock Huawei E5830 Modem
- Turn OFF your E5830 WiFi modem and insert an incompatible SIM in it. If your modem is locked to network ‘X’ then insert the sim card of network ‘Y’.
- Connect the Huawei E5830 modem to your computer via USB cable.
- If prompt to install the drivers then install them otherwise check your computer for any virtual drive and install drivers from there.
- Open the modem web interface.
- You will be asked to enter the unlock code. Enter the unlock code provided by unlockmyrouter.com
- Click OK.
Congratulation, your Huawei E5830 modem is now unlocked forever.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same. Before placing the order make sure that there are attempts to enter the code.