ZTE MC801 is ZTE first 5G WiFi router, which provides high-speed internet connectivity. The ZTE MC801 Router can achieve download speed up to 2.8 Gbps.
Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MC801 router is now available. If the device is asking to enter the unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked by entering the correct code. After unlocked, the MC801 router will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MC801 Router
- Turn off your ZTE MC801 router and insert any non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “X” then insert the sim of Network “Y”).
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the ZTE MC801 Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MC801 Router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on its IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the ZTE MC801 might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.