ZTE MF920 is sold in many countries in locked form. In Russia, Beeline and Megafone both are selling this device. ZTE MF920 can operate in 2G/3G/4G mode and allow to connect 8 devices simultaneously. It consists of 2000mAh battery which can provide continuous back for more than 6 hours and standby back up time is 160 hours.
Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF920 router is now available. If the device is asking to enter the unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked by entering the correct code. After unlocked, the MF920 router will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF920 Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF920 Router is at least 30% charged.
- Turn off your router and insert any non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “X” then insert the sim of Network “Y”).
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the ZTE MF920 Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF920 Router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on its IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the ZTE MF920 might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.