In India, Airtel is selling Alcatel Link Zone MW40CJ WiFi Router in locked status and it does not allow you to use any other SIM. After going through this post you will be able to unlock this router. You can unlock Airtel MW40CJ router by entering a 10-digit NCK code. Once the router is unlocked, it can be used with any SIM in any country worldwide.
How to Unlock Airtel Alcatel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub
- Turn off your Airtel Alcatel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub.
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM. If it is locked to Network “X”, insert the SIM card of network “Y” in your Airtel Alcatel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homePinManage.html
- Your Airtel MW40CJ Smart Wifi Hub will prompt you to enter the NCK.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply button.
- The device will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD / 300 Rs. to get the Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.