Huawei had recently released the latest new model LTE mobile WiFi router E5788. It is the world’s first LTE CAT16 router with 4x4MIMO and has an ultra-fast download speed reaching up to 1Gbps. Huawei E5788 can support a maximum of 32 wireless devices for surfing simultaneously. A lot of telecom companies have started selling this smart and wonderful router in a locked status i.e. to use it with the sim of your choice, it has to be unlocked.
We are pleased to inform you that E5788 can now be unlocked by entering an unlock code. Unlock code comes directly from Huawei Server, so you will have to pay a fee to get the Unlock Code. Payment link is the at the end of the post.
Delivery Time – It might take up to a week to get the code after placing the order but the average response time is generally two days.
Steps to unlock Huawei E5788u-96a router.
- Switch off your E5788 router and insert any incompatible SIM in it. i.e. if the router is locked to provider ‘A’ then insert the sim card of provider ‘B’.
- After inserting the SIM, switch on your router and connect it to your computer with the help of the USB cable OR WiFi.
- Open the web browser, click on the address bar, type the IP address http://192.168.8.1 and press enter from the keyboard. Kindly Note: The IP address of your router can be different, so type the correct IP address.
- Because the router is locked to a specific network, you will be directed to a web page where the unlock code has to be entered.
- Enter the code which you have received from us after payment to get your router unlocked for the lifetime.
Note: Kindly pay only if there is an option to enter the unlock code in your e5788 router and there are attempts to enter it.