Unlock Huawei E5172s and E5172As 4G LTE Router
Huawei E5172 4G LTE router supports LTE FDD and LTE TDD both the frequencies at a download speed of 150Mbps and uploads speed of 50Mbps. Huawei E5172 LTE router can provide internet access to up to 32 WiFi devices and unlimited computers through LAN cable. This model is available in so many countries but in locked status, i.e. you may not be able to use another sim. Today we are going to remove that sim lock restriction, after going through this tutorial you will be able to unlock Huawei E5172s and E5172As 4G LTE Router easily.
Follow the below instructions to unlock Huawei E5172s and E5172As 4G LTE Router
- If your Huawei E5172s or E5172As 4G LTE Router is on, then switch it off.
- Once the router is switched off, remove any cable connected to the e5172 router.
- Firmly insert any unacceptable SIM card in the router.
- Plug in the power adapter cable and switch on the e5172 router.
- Once it is switched on, connect the router to PC with LAN cable or wifi(I will recommend LAN cable).
- Open your web browser and type router’s default IP address 192.168.1.1 in the browser. (If you don’t know your IP address see the label printed at the bottom of the router)
- When prompted, log in to the device by entering the username and password as admin.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page.
- If you are not directed automatically, then search the option to enter the SIMLock code. It might be in the network settings.
- Enter the correct 8-digit code to unlock your router and click OK.
- Your router may restart to apply the new settings.
Huawei E5172 Router from almost any country can be unlocked using this method.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.