Today we are discussing the method to unlock Cameroon MTN B315s-936 Huawei Router having firmware version 21.333.01.00.225. The unlock process is extremely simple and doesn’t require any unscrewing or soldering any USB cable. You will just have to update the firmware by going to the update option of your web interface.
Steps to unlock Cameroon MTN B315s-936 Huawei Router are as follows:-
- Download MTN B315s-936 firmware 21.333.01.00.225 from this link. (Place order to get the file password)
- Turn ON the B315s-936 router and connect it to the computer via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- Login using its default IP address which is printed at the bottom of the router.
- Click on update option.
- Choose local update and click on choose file button. A Dialog box will open, select the file downloaded in step 1 and click OK.
- Click on update. Wait for the firmware update to finish. Don’t disconnect the router now and don’t interrupt the process in between otherwise the router will get bricked. During this process the router will restart several times.
- It is recommended to reset the router after firmware update using physical reset button(present at the back side of the router) or using reset option available in web interface.
- Insert any incompatible sim card and login to the web interface by typing the IP address 192.168.8.1. (username and password should be admin)
- Enter the code received from us.
Congratulations, your router is unlocked now.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 6 USD to get the Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.