Huawei B310s-925 is now sold in Sri Lanka by SLT operator. Its latest firmware version is 21.333.01.32.1226 and can be unlocked as we have managed to get its solution and that also without unscrewing. The same method and procedure will work on the router having the firmware version 21.321.03.01.1226 and WebUI 17.100.09.00.03 also.
Steps to unlock Huwaei B310s-925 SLT Sri Lanka router are as follows:-
- Download firmware 21.333.01.32.1226 of SLT B310s-925 from the given link. (Place order to get the file password)
- Turn ON the B310s-925 router and connect it to the computer via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- Login and click on update option.
- Choose local update and click on choose file button. A Dialog box will open, select the file downloaded in step 1 and click OK.
- Click on update. Wait for the firmware update to finish. Don’t disconnect the router now and don’t interrupt the process in between otherwise the router will get bricked. During this process the router will restart several times.
- Once the router is restarted finally after the update and you are able to login using the web interface, then reset it using the reset button.
- Insert any incompatible sim card and enter the code received from us.
Congratulations, your router is unlocked now.
Few customers have reported that B310s-925 from SLT doesn’t show signals after unlock so we have stopped taking order for this. If you want to try you can contact us via email.