Huawei B315s-936 is sold in different countries by telecom operators in locked form. Telkom Operator in South Africa is selling this router with firmware version 21.313.03.00.372 and 21.327.01.01.372 and 21.333.01.00.372. We are glad to inform you that Huawei B315s-936 router locked to Telkom South Africa can now be unlocked easily. Same file can also unlock routers having firmware version 21.333.01.00.372 and lower. The good news is that you don’t have to disassemble the router.
Steps to unlock Telkom South Africa B315s-936 Huawei router are as follows:-
- Download firmware 21.333.01.00.372 of B315s-936 Telkom Router from the given link. (Place order to get the file password)
- Turn ON the Huawei B315s-936 Telkom Router and connect it to the computer via LAN/Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
- Login and click on update option.
- Choose local update and click on choose file button. A Dialog box will open, select the file downloaded in step 1 and click OK.
- Click on update. Wait for the firmware update to finish. Don’t disconnect the router now and don’t interrupt the process in between otherwise the router will get bricked. During this process the router will restart several times.
- Once the router is restarted finally after the update and you are able to login using the web interface, then reset it using the reset button.
- Insert any incompatible sim card and enter the code received from us.
Congratulations, your router is unlocked now and can be accessed by IP address 192.168.8.1