Huawei B315s-22 is now being sold by Vodafone Telecom in Fiji having firmware version 21.329.01.80.1342 and WebUI 17.100.09.00.03. We are glad to inform you that Vodafone B315s-22 can now be used with any sim card as we have managed to unlock it and that also without unscrewing. The below mentioned process can also unlock the Vodafone B315s-22 router having firmware version 21.329.01.80.1342 and lower. If it is 21.333.01.00.1342 then also your router can be unlocked.
Steps to unlock Vodafone B315s-22 Router are as follows:-
- Download Vodafone B315s-22 firmware 21.329.01.80.1342 from this link. (Place order to get the file password)
- Turn ON the B315s-22 router and connect it to the computer via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- Login using its default IP address which is printed at the bottom of the router.
- Click on update option.
- Choose local update and click on choose file button. A Dialog box will open, select the file downloaded in step 1 and click OK.
- Click on update. Wait for the firmware update to finish. Don’t disconnect the router now and don’t interrupt the process in between otherwise the router will get bricked. During this process the router will restart several times.
- It is recommended to reset the router after firmware update using physical reset button(present at the back side of the router) or using reset option available in web interface.
- Insert any incompatible sim card and login to the web interface by typing the IP address 192.168.8.1. (username and password should be admin).
- Enter the code received from us.
Congratulations, your router is unlocked now.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 6 USD to get the Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.