Huawei B315s-22 is sold in different countries by telecom operators in locked form. In Zambia MTN is selling this router with firmware version 21.333.01.00.366. We are glad to inform you that MTN B315s-22 router can now be unlocked easily. The good news is that you don’t have to disassemble the router and there is no need of USB cable.
Steps to unlock Zambia MTN B315s-22 router are as follows:-
- Download firmware 21.333.01.00.366 of MTN B315s-22 Router from the given link. (Place order to get the file password)
- Turn ON the B315s-22 router and connect it to the computer via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- Login and click on update option.
- Choose local update and click on choose file button. A Dialog box will open, select the file downloaded in step 1 and click OK.
- Click on update. Wait for the firmware update to finish. Don’t disconnect the router now and don’t interrupt the process in between otherwise the router will get bricked. During this process the router will restart several times.
- Once the router is restarted finally after the update and you are able to login using the web interface, then reset it using the reset button.
- Insert any incompatible sim card and enter the code received from us.
Congratulations, your router is unlocked now and can be accessed by IP address 192.168.8.1
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 6 USD to get the Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.
Waiting for my unlock code from Mauritius & my.t
Kindly provide us the firmware version of your router so that we can send you the easiest method to unlock your router. You can get it after connecting the router to your computer and visiting the link below using the web browser.(username and password should be admin, if this doesn’t work then reset it using the physical reset button given at the back and then try.
Now its again not compatible when i insert a sim card to connect why??
Do i need to restart the process again, i forgot which firmware i used for but will be only of these two u just sent on comment box.
I will need some time to complete this installation now, as my laptop is breakdown in this moment (i already paid for firmware by PayPal.) thank you. I will be back soon to unlock my router.
We request you to get in touch via email [email protected] as that will be litter faster and easier to track.
Your IP might be printed at the bottom of your router, generally it is 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.1.1 but can be different also.
It is not compulsory to insert sim to check firmware version.