Alcatel Linkhub HH41NH is an LTE category 4 router which supports a download speed of up to 150 Mbps and uploads up to 50 Mbps. It is sold by various providers in locked form and doesn’t allow to use any other network SIM. You can now Unlock Alcatel Linkhub HH41NH Router by entering the NCK code which can be purchased from us. Once unlocked, your Alcatel Linkhub HH41NH Router will work with any network provider in any part of the country worldwide.
How to Unlock Alcatel Linkhub HH41NH Router
- Turn off your Alcatel Linkhub HH41NH Router.
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM. If it is locked to Network “A”, insert the SIM card of network “B” in your Alcatel Linkhub HH41NH Router.
- Turn it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to its default IP address http://192.168.1.1
- The device will prompt you to enter the NCK.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply button.
- The device will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.