Sprint has announced a new Pocket Wi-Fi named 306ZT also called ZTE MF975S. It is an LTE Category 6 Pocket WiFi which could support peak download speed up to 300Mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps. Factory Unlock Code of Sprint 306ZT router is now available. Sprint 306ZT can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the Sprint 306ZT router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it. You can buy the unlock code from us or from any other server.
How to Unlock Sprint 306ZT Router
- Make sure your Sprint 306ZT Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your Sprint 306ZT Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch it ON and wait for it to load completely.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on Sprint 306ZT IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
- Add new profile according to your network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.