Vodafone has launched R217 Router which is sold in locked form. So it will only work with a specific network provider. To use it with any SIM of your choice, you will have to unlock it. We can now provide the NCK code to unlock Vodafone R217 Router. After unlock you can use it in any country and with any network operator.
How to Unlock Vodafone R217 Router
- Turn off your Vodafone R217 Router.
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM. If it is locked to Network “A”, insert the SIM card of network “B” in your Vodafone R217 Router.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to its default IP address http://192.168.1.1
- You will be asked to enter the username and password. Enter the credentials.
- The device will prompt you to enter the NCK. Note: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK option under Settings.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply/OK button.
- The device will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.