Vodafone R218-Z WiFi router can support up to 10 users and offers download speeds of up to 150Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50Mbps. Small enough to fit in your pocket the Vodafone R218 is a convenient router that is easy to use.
Vodafone R218-Z is so popular that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the Vodafone R218-Z router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock Vodafone R218-Z Wifi router
- Make sure your Vodafone R218-Z WiFi router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your Vodafone R218-Z router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Vodafone router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone R218-Z WiFi/MiFi router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on Vodafone router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your Vodafone R218-Z WiFi MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your Vodafone router might reboot to display the new network.
- Add a new profile according to your new provider if required.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.