ZTE 890L is an LTE Category 4 mobile hotspot which could support peak download speed to 150Mbps and upload speed to 50mbps. It is so popular that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. You can unlock ZTE 890L Router using a correct Unlock/NCK code which can be purchased from us from any other online factory unlock code server. Once it is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE 890L Router
- Make sure your ZTE 890L Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your Router.
- After inserting the SIM card, switch the Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE 890L IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE 891L MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.