ZTE MF25D 4G LTE Router is a new LTE Category 3 Gateway which could support maximum download speed up to 100Mbps and upload speed up to 50Mbps. It supports 4G LTE FDD band 7 and TDD Band 38 & Band 40, 3G and 2G backward compatible.
ZTE MF25D is sold by the network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF25D router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF25D Wifi router
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF25D router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your ZTE MF25D WiFi router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router to your computer using Wifi or wire.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF25D IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.