ZTE MF286 Router is a high-performance 4G portable wireless router designed to meet the needs of high-speed WLAN any time and any place. Based on LTE category 6, It could achieve download speed up to 300mbps and upload speed to 50mbps, which are the double speed of the predecessor of ZTE MF283 and bring a fluid and enjoyable internet experience even when the internet connection is shared between users.
Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF286 router is now available. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then you can unlock ZTE MF286 using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF286 Router
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF286 Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the ZTE MF286 Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a cable or establish a Wireless connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF286 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your MF286 MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your MF286 router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.