ZTE MF50 is a very popular Wifi router that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. The good news is that you can unlock ZTE MF50 using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF50 router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF50 Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF50 router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF50 router.
- After inserting the SIM card in the router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer or laptop.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF50 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the ZTE MF50 might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.