Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF612 router is now available. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then you can unlock ZTE MF612 using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF612 Router
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF612 Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the ZTE MF612 Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a cable or establish a Wireless connection with your computer.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF612 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your MF612 router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your MF612 router might reboot to display the new network.
- Add new profile settings according to the new network, if required.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.