ZTE MF63 router can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. To unlock ZTE MF63 router, you will have to enter the code purchased from unlockmyrouter.com or from any other unlocking server. After unlock, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your modem as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF63 Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF63 Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF63 Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch it ON and let it load completely.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF63 Router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF63 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your router might restart to apply the new settings.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.