The ZTE WF720 Wireless Home Phone uses the AT&T cellular network to provide phone service to corded or cordless home phones. The dual-band GSM/EDGE, dual-band W-CDMA device has its own external antenna and can be placed anywhere in a house where there is a wireless signal. It also includes a backup battery in case of power cut and also supports VOIP.
ZTE WF720 is sold by the network providers in locked status. The good news is that you can unlock ZTE WF720 using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE WF720 router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE WF720 Wifi router
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE WF720 router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your WF720 WiFi router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router to the computer using a cable or Wifi connection.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE WF720 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your WF720 WiFi MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.