ZTE MF832 is a 4G LTE Category 4 USB Stick which could achieve download speed up to 150Mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps. It supports LTE-FDD/TD-LTE/UMTS/GSM networks.
ZTE MF832 modem can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. To unlock ZTE MF832 modem, you will have to enter the code purchased from unlockmyrouter.com or from any other unlocking server. After unlock, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your modem as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF832 USB Modem
- Insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF832 USB Modem.
- After inserting the SIM card in your modem, connect it to your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF832 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your Modem.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the modem might reboot to display the new network.
- Add new profile according to your network provider if required.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the modem is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.