ZTE MF910V is a 4G LTE Mobile Wifi Router from ZTE which support 4G LTE FDD networks. It could support 4G LTE Band 3/7/8/20, and it’s an LTE mobile WiFi hotspot which supports maximum download speed up to 150Mbps.
ZTE MF910V is so popular that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF910V Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF910V router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF910V router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF910V IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your router might restart to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.