ZTE MF910Z is also named ZTE Ufi with the latest LTE category 6 technology, which could support peak download speed to 150mbps. It can connect up to 10 users at a time and provides up to 8 hours of operating time.
It is so popular that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. To unlock ZTE MF910Z router, you have to enter the correct unlock code which can be obtained by placing the order. Once the ZTE MF910Z router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF910Z Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF910Z WiFi router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF910Z router.
- Switch ON your router after inserting the SIM card in it.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF910Z IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, Your router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.