ZTE MF915 is a new 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot which could support LTE Category 4. With Qualcomm MDM9225 chipset, it could achieve download speed to 150mbps and upload speed to 50mbps. It has 2800mAh battery and supports up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices.
ZTE MF915 is sold by the network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF915 router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF915 Wifi router
- Make sure your ZTE MF915 WiFi router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF915 router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF915 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.