ZTE MF920TS is a popular portable wifi router that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. ZTE MF920TS can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF920TS router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. You can get the unlock order by placing the order with us or any other factory unlock code providers. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF920TS Router
- Make sure your MF920TS Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF920TS Router.
- Switch ON the router after inserting the SIM card of another operator.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF920TS WiFi/MiFi router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF920TS IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.