ZTE MF920VS is a popular portable wifi router that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. ZTE MF920VS can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once MF920VS router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF920VS Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF920VS Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF920VS Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your ZTE MF920VS, switch the Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on your router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your router might reboot to display the new network and apply new settings.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.