ZTE Z289G factory unlock code is now available. You can place the order using the link given at the end of this post. To unlock ZTE Z289G Router, you will have to enter the correct code. Once unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE Z289G Router
- Insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your ZTE Z289G Router, connect it to your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE Z289G IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your Z289G Modem.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the Z289G Router might restart to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.