Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF920V router is now available. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then you can unlock ZTE MF920V router easily by entering the correct code. Once unlocked, MF920V router will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF920V Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF920V Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF920V Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the ZTE MF920V Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF920V Router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF920V IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE MF920V MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the ZTE MF920V might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.